- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: Should I really confide in you?

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Thursday 9 August 2018

Should I really confide in you?

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:

You are wondering why I don't confide in you and I'm wondering of what use it is to confide in you! Will you go on your kneels and pray for me? Do you have a word of encouragement to offer? Can you sponsor me financially? Is there anyone you can talk to on my behalf?...

We go around complaining of one person or the other who do not confide in us, when all we can do is to lament and complain alongside such persons with no reasonable help coming from us!

What is the essence of telling you, when you cannot do anything about it?
A company of complainers kills enthusiasm...

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad