- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: Be mindful what you wish for!

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Saturday 10 November 2018

Be mindful what you wish for!

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:

He knows exactly what I need at every point in time, he is so concerned about me and makes me happy. He goes out of his way for my sake...

I really wish I meant him earlier, I wish I don't have a boyfriend but of what use is my boyfriend actually? 

All he does is to make me nag and beg for attention... Be mindful what you wish for! I'm sure you know nothing about the new guy, you are sure too impressed to question his personality and intentions. 

They say "all that glitters are not gold", guard your relationship jealously. You never know what you have until you loose it...

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad