- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: When He Saw Me, There Was No Beauty That He Should Desire Me...

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Saturday 25 May 2019

When He Saw Me, There Was No Beauty That He Should Desire Me...

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:

"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon. Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me..."

Though I am beautiful yet, it is not obvious nor apparent to many if not all! Because of the struggles and huddles under the sun, the difficulties and challenges of life.

As a matter of fact, we choose whatever we want out of life and I choose the path of purpose and fulfilment and this of course is demanding and tedious unlike the path of ease which is aimless and vain!

The path of purpose entails a process of becoming that crushes, makes, remakes, trims, shape etc one into the intended person!

There is almost a distortion for there to be a transformation and as such my beauty is hidden and no one ever thinks I am beautiful!

Like it was said of Jesus in the bible so is my case, I have no form nor comeliness; and when they see me, there is no beauty that they should desire me!

Yet, unlike every other person he desired me with so much passion that I keep wondering what is attracting him to me, why is he so interested in me?

I am despised and rejected of many; a struggling lady, acquainted with suffering and hardship: and they hide as it were their faces from me; I am despised, and they esteemed me not yet, he says he loves me.

He is obviously different, he sees that which is not obvious to others! He says "you are beautiful, it's just a matter of time when the burden is lifted off your shoulder and the yoke is broken from off your neck then, your beauty will be obvious and glaring for all to see!" Wow!

Like everyone else, I can see that I am black but he says " you glow, just wait for your season of harvest and rest then, you will attest to it that you glow!

Remember, 'It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth' and that is exactly what you are doing!"

It is overwhelming and unbelievable that someone else can actually see my beauty though I am black!

So many young people, ladies and guys inclusive have lost focus of the goal because of the suffering and uncomeliness that comes with achieving the goal and fulfilling purpose but they forget that the unattractiveness and suffering is only for a season.

Gold goes through the furnace and comes out finer but most persons jump out of the furnace before they are refined and get a quick fix coating or easy success that will not stand the test of time! For the fact that it is glittering does not make it gold. 

So, you are wrong if all you are after is beauty and glitters! Gold does not just glitter, it is durable, valuable, reliable, substantial, precious and of course not cheap!

If he or she fails to see beyond your struggles and sufferings, if he or she is not attracted because you seem not to be beautiful then, you honestly deserve someone better!

Why should you forsake defining who you are in the process of becoming just to be accepted by someone who does not know your worth?

You don't just need a guy or lady who will admire you but one who will cherish you and be responsible enough to handle, manage and treat you right, sharing your purpose and fulfilment!

It takes only a guy or lady who can identify with you in the furnace to do that!

 Therefore, don't get yourself worked up over the person or persons who despise or reject you for lack of beauty or comfort, you should patiently wait for the person who will value you like you deserve! Do have a lovely weekend!
GoodMorningFromIseme

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad