- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: Motivation

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Saturday 19 May 2018

Motivation

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:

I use to think I should do what I'm suppose to do promptly and regularly as I ought to, without waiting for any push! I concluded that waiting for motivation is a sign of laziness, indiscipline and laxity. But the more I tried to be disciplined and focus the harder it was and most times I get frustrated but with a little push I go a little further...

So, I thought it wise to surround myself with people, things etc that will always propel me to get each task done when I ought to and propels me to do another and another... We constantly need motivation, it is no sign of weakness.

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad