- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: I'M A FLOWER

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Saturday 19 May 2018

I'M A FLOWER

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:

My beauty is not easy to come by and my essence you can not do without! I'm attractive, not just for insects to pollinate but I serve ornamental purposes for you reading me, adding beauty to your abode and life. If I fail to get your attention by sight then, I get it through your sense of smell because just the way I radiate to the eyes so my fragrance is to the nose. Your sense of touch can not just help wanting to hold me in admiration and when it does with your eyes fixed on me, I could tell how broad your smile is; I remind you about the beauty of life and the love of God! Not only do I serve ornamental purposes, I stimulate passion, focus, positivity etc. I could also serve as healing portion even as food for you! 

Another interesting thing about me is this; if I should be present in a plant and I'm not, trust me, the plant is termed immature and it simply means it cannot reproduce it's kind! Since it cannot bear fruilts which holds the seeds, without me. I'm the reproductive part of a plant! My presence makes the plant most active, you can say I am the prime of a plant.

The question is, why don't I germinate with the plant from the onset? I do not even grow along side the vegetative parts of a plant. No! I only appear when the plant has strived for periods of time through different stages of survival and growth. Only then, the plant posses the 'so much resources' required to bring me forth!

Too quickly, many people give up because their efforts seem not to blossom. They forget that it takes a process to flourish, it's in stages and only a summation of efforts over time can produce the resources needed to blossom; if you must be attractive like a flower and celebrated in your world, you must be patient and consistent!
           

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad