- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: Selfish Me!

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Friday 25 May 2018

Selfish Me!

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:

It may not be obvious but it is the truth! I'm concern because of me, I'm troubled because of me, I'm sorry because of me, I'm desperate because of me, I labour because of me, my desire is all for me... ' ME ', most times is the ulterior motive behind everything i do! I barely do anything because of someone else...

This is the tragedy of man, he is self-centered, selfish and egoistic. You want the glory all for yourself even when you don't deserve it, you want to benefit from everything... Imagine a world where you are the only person, our lives are meant to be a blessing to others...

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad