- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: The life of an achiever

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 12 September 2017

The life of an achiever

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:
I could feel my heart beating so fast, my strength turning into weakness, my days turning into misery, my nights filled with anguish... My flesh is gone, I beheld myself in a mirror and I seem to be a shadow of me...hmmmm! The weight is heavy on me, I could feel the press, I must stretch to the finish line! It seem as though I'm using the last drop of my blood, like my life is flowing out...The life of an achiever!

It does not appear to be so in the open, they seem to get things done with all ease but there's always a secret scene where the price is paid...



YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad