- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: I May Not Be So Ambitious But I Am Effective...

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 19 February 2019

I May Not Be So Ambitious But I Am Effective...

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:

Nothing compels me like the struggles I go through daily! My motivation is no big dream but just a better reality, as simple as that! The drive for every person obviously differs, I do not want the world neither do I want a monument for myself rather, I just want to freely take in every breath with freshness and contentment!

 I'm not a weakling and I'm not a coward, I'm just me, satisfied with little, OK with much but won't kill myself over nothing! Take it or leave it, everything is almost nothing so why shouldn't I enjoy the little I have in peace and be grateful! 

What is there to be grateful for? You are wondering right? Me! I am grateful for me! My person; all that I am and all that I have, in things and in people, the challenges and the huddles of life! When I say I am grateful for life, I mean I'm grateful for everything!

 I may not be comfortable with everything yet, it's all that makes up me! The world may not recognize nor love me yet, I have people who value me and make life worth it. I may not be able to leave a global mark or make an impact worldwide yet, everyone that comes in contact with me leaves with a touch of me!

 It may actually be little but it is something and worth's so much within it's sphere of influence. We all must not do big things, I'm I shocking you? But we can do great things even in little things. You may not necessarily need to be so ambitious!

 Greatness is nothing less or more than what you call it, if you say it is to be famous and rich, so it is but I sum it up as a total of 2S that is significance and satisfaction! As much as I am effective in what I do and positively affecting those around me, I am satisfied!

 Whether so much or so little, just be effective that is all that is necessary! Life does not have to be so complicated! 
GoodMorningFromIseme

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

2 comments:

Post Top Ad