- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Thursday 31 August 2017

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:
"Her comments are full of slight, she will never appreciate anything I put on, say or do, she just want me to feel bad. It seems my joy annoys her... At first it was getting to me but when I observed it I was angry, in self defense I started doing same to her, but deep down I knew this wasn't me..." Everyone has the ability to put up a positive or negative attitude, the environment and people around us play a role in the attitude we manifest. If you must be in the same environment with such persons then,
learn to ignore and keep them at a distance... 😊
GoodMorningFromIseme

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad