- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Friday 1 September 2017

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:
When I'm alone and bored, lonely and idle, in need of attention, pleasure and fun, feeling abandoned and unhappy, miserable and incompetent and there seems to be no way out... I just engage my mind with my visions and dreams, my hands with my talents and ability. I simply get busy... And I say to myself 'the world is privileged to have you at this point in time, just be good at what you do, be unique in your style, be confident and appreciate your personality and see if they won't come in search of you!' Some how I find myself out of that niche of loneliness... May September bring you glad tidings of great joy! HNM😊 GoodMorningFromIseme

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad