- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: Do you believe in his dreams?

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Saturday 23 September 2017

Do you believe in his dreams?

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:

"I like the way we roll, we just flow together, getting along with each other! I mean, I'm happy and he's happy but then, I don't like his status...not like he is jobless but i don't like the kind of job, it has no prestige but I do like him, I'm actually cool with him, right now i'm confuse! I wanted someone I will be proud of all round, that I can introduce to my friends and family with pride..." Hmmmm!

Look beyond now, what does he think about his tomorrow? Are his dreams reasonable? Does it look like they will one day become reality? Do you believe in tomorrow? Do you believe in his dreams?...



YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad