- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Thursday 3 August 2017

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:
I wanted the best of everything in life, I was told that principles are keys that make ones life organize and fruitful so I worked day and night strictly with these principles even though it was not easy but now the outcome falls short of my expectations! I mean, I did everything so my life will be fine and ok! I thought my life will be perfect... Hmmm! Everything in life is complementary; good and bad, success and failure, sowing and reaping, love and hatred etc so there can be no perfection without imperfection 😊 GoodMorningFromIseme

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad