- HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY: The Ladies Choice Not The Perfect Man For Every Woman...

HAND WRITINGS OF REALITY

Inspirational, Love, Relationship, Everyday Reality, Faith...

Post Top Ad

Saturday 6 April 2019

The Ladies Choice Not The Perfect Man For Every Woman...

YOU MAY ALSO LOVE TO READ THE POST BELOW:

I felt I was complete until I met you, no one ever told me that something was lacking. I mean, they all love me and they keep flocking around me despite how mean I can be, how come they never told me or rather, they never saw anything wrong with me!

 I always thought I was the perfect man for every woman and they all said I am every woman's dream man! "You are cool, cute, gorgeous and endowed, every single feature a lady wants in her man is present in you" so, many told me times without number.

Others tagged me as loving and caring and considered anyone around me as fortunate for the fact I spend a lot and they all keep wishing they have something to do with me. Of a truth there is no restriction to what you can ask of me in as much as you have access to me. 

Like every other lady I expected you to adore me, I felt I was the best you could have but now I realize that you are the best I can ever have! You called me an oppressor and and told me that anyone with me lacks peace, these words have kept ringing in my head, hunting me and now I have come to realize that it is true though a bitter truth, nobody ever told me but you! 

Honestly, I get what I want when I want it but I never saw it as oppressing anyone rather, I felt I was entitled to anything in as much as I could afford it. I have always believed I deserve everything and that ladies are not deserving instead, anyone that has access to me should be thankful for the privilege! 

Yes, because I'm not cheap nor do I find it fun to hang out with ladies like anyone else with my status will do and even take advantage of them. Therefore, with me they felt they will be safe and secured but I had always seen them as distractions with nothing to offer! 

I actually had no respect for ladies and I did not know until I met you, I thought a woman is just suppose to take orders and ensure her man's needs are met. How come other ladies never earned or even demanded respect from me?

 It is obvious that everyone is in search of something but we all want different things, only very few are In search of something true, lasting and worthy! 

They all want a good looking man not one with a good heart, a wealthy man not a worthy man, something quick and sharp not lasting nor committing, flirts not lovers...even when they claim they need a godly, responsible and loving husband! 

Is it that they do not know what they want or how to get what they want? They are simply not worthy themselves neither are they true, for them everything flashy goes, no values nor morals but you are different! 

Your kind is rare to find, I never knew your type exist, with you I am humbled, lowly and conscious! Imagine me wondering if I am worthy of you, if you will ever accept me, if you will at least give me a chance to something real and true and I'm so sure with you it will be everlasting! 

Like an angel, encountering you is a miracle, you changed my whole perspective. Girl! Like medicine you cure me of so much defects, be the eyes with which I see, be the ears with which I hear, with you I'm certain of every other thing...

What else will one settle for in a relationship if not peace and value? Beware of yourself because you are a determinant! Be good if you want someone good, likes will always attract! I hope you enjoy your weekend good morning!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE TO READ:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad